AddValue Foundation (AVF) is the CSR division of AVCI.
The micro and small enterprises that have the desire to grow but cannot afford to hire professionals or consultants are served through this division of ADDVALUE.
AddValue Foundation (AVF) is the not for profit, a Corporate Social Responsibility wing of the flagship organization AddValue Consulting Inc. (AVCI), who are the leaders in Lean and Six Sigma Training and Consulting.
ADDVALUE provides FREE Lean Six Sigma Training and Lean Consulting to these organizations.
- Small & Micro Organizations:
- Providing management education / training on productivity, quality, cost delivery.
- Assist in marketing and business strategy.
- Develop Operational excellence, Team excellence & Business excellence.
- Providing education, health care, counseling and guidance.
- Establish, run and maintain – old age homes, orphanages, women’s welfare centers, educational institutes
- Create professional / vocational training centers