ADDVALUE Consulting Inc (AVCI) has been assisting discrete manufacturers, process companies and service sector organizations, metamorphose themselves into world-class lean sustainable organizations.
Those who join ADDVALUE are exposed to an outstanding career – building opportunities.
- A Bachelor degree in any discipline, MBA highly desired.
- 10 to 15 years of overall operational experience in a management position for a manufacturing or service organization.
- At least 5-6 years experience in facilitating or leading the cultural transformation journey in an organization to improve manufacturing processes or business processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and assess complex situations, suggest and implement solutions effectively.
- Excellent inter personal skills and must possess the ability to build strong relationships across the organization structure.
- Mulch-lingual skills preferred.
- Must have a passion for improvements.
ADDVALUE Consultant are required to travel extensively; nearly 25-30 weeks per year.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with us as a consultant or In representing city/ country by becoming our associate partners, please mail us your current resume in word format, with digital picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org